Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A helpful Webinar

One of the things that I intended to include in my 2009-2010 school budget was money for teacher training. There are several topics that I would like to be more informed about. Unfortunately, after purchasing the basics, there is not very much money left. I am still hoping to enter the school year a little more prepared, and I have found several free webinars that look helpful.

I have registered for two writing workshops and a session on helping guide your child's spiritual development. All three look helpful, and the price was easily in my budget. Now the challenge will be carefully coordinating nap time for the younger two. If you would like to join me in one of these webinars click here. There were several other choices, so be sure to read all the descriptions.

If you have ways that you participate in teacher training leave me a comment. I would love to hear some of your great ideas.

No comments: